ADHD Assessment in Children Under 18


Increasingly we are seeing patients whose school has told them they cannot refer them for ADHD assessments.

This is incorrect.

Schools can and should refer children for ADHD assessments using the form in the link below and are best placed to fill in the details required. The school and parent must complete the SNAP appendix at the bottom of the form ‘Southwark CAMHS single point of referral form’ for a referral to be accepted and the school should complete the rest of the form based on their assessment.

Learn more on the Southwark Local Offer website or for support and advice services see our self-help page

Published: Jul 3, 2024